TV & Data

What is a registered cabler?

To work on cabling such as TV, data, telecommunications, security and fire systems in Australia you must have an “open registration” Licence. At Power & Solar Group we are an ACRS Master Cabler with an “open registration”.

This means we can install:

  • TV points
  • Mount TV’s
  • Antennas
  • Internet hubs
  • Data cabling
  • Data racks

Talk to us about your TV, Communication & Data needs on 0488 126 121 or send us an enquiry.

Power & Solar Group were fantastic, I can thoroughly recommend them.

Kieran answered all of our questions (and there were quite a few), made great recommendations, provided easy to understand quotes and was very responsive.

We are really pleased with the result – upgrading our single-phase connection to a 3 phase one, replacing an old asbestos panel and switchboard with a shiny new one, as well as wiring in a new air conditioner. And what’s more, no mess was left after!

Geoff Field - Google reviews