What is an ASP?
An ASP is an “Accredited Service Provider”. An ASP level 2 electrician is licenced and trained to provide installation and maintenance on overhead and underground service lines between the network and a your home. We can provide extensive works on your home electrical system. We can:
- Disconnect and reconnect
- Install private poles (Level 2 ASP)
- Arrange for temporary builders supply (Level 2 ASP)
- Upgrade switchboards (meter box, main switch, safety switches, earthing system, neutral links)
- Repair and replace barge fuses
- Install and repair service fuses
- Upgrade consumers mains and service mains, overhead and underground (Level 2 ASP)
- Upgrade your metering (Level 2 ASP)
- Testing of your home electrical installation from service mains to internal circuits
Why do you need a Level 2 ASP?
If you’ve ever been at home and wondered why your power has gone out and everything seems like its ON at your home’s switchboard, you will need the assistance of a Level 2 ASP. You may have blown a Fuse, either at your switchboard or up at your Point of Attachment (Barge fuse). If a tree branch has fallen down over your Overhead Service to your home. You will need a Level 2 ASP to help reconnect and test the installation to ensure your home is back up running with power and is safe.